Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world’s third largest leading premium spirits company … where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets – our premium spirits and our people – we’re driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.
Beam Suntory currently has the following position open in Louisville Kentucky, United States.
- Manage the full accounts payable cycle from receipt of invoice to payment; including coding invoices, matching purchase orders, obtaining approval, and entering the invoices into SAP.
- Establish updated and robust vendor profiles and monitor accounts for accurate and guaranteed payment, including monthly accounts payable journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Communicate with vendors and internal customers to meet invoice processing requirements
- Investigate and resolve problems associated with processing of invoices.
- Support team with account reconciliation for vendor and payables; resolve and identify errors in posting and incorrect accounting practices.
- Individual must be able to manage daily/weekly/monthly reporting metrics as well as adhoc reporting needs
- Support PTP projects and improvements within GBS and cross functionally.
- Support PTP training and develop desk procedures and training material as necessary to support the business
- Develop strong partnerships to our internal and external customers/vendors.
- Strong connection between local, corporate and global accounts and functions.
- Act as a key resource for internal and external audit requirements and request.
- Perform other duties as required to support PTP.
This is a great opportunity because…
- Flexibility to improve and develop processes
- Advancement opportunities
- Gain experience in a company with global presence
- Exposure to different aspects of the Procure to Pay functions (Procurement, Payables, & Treasury)
- Working with a broad range of internal and external customers
- Gain experience working with SAP, Readsoft, HANA and Concur
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Accounting, Finance, or Procurement with 1 – 3 years of related professional experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of generally accepted accounting principles
- Knowledge of SAP, a plus
- Analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines, in a fast paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team oriented
- Highly organized and excellent attention to detail
- Customer focus, good judgement
- High integrity and self-motivated
- Excellent problem resolution and diplomacy skills; able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office suite
Beam Suntory is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, sexual orientation or veteran status. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws.
Click here to apply.