Summary Fabricate and wire electrical panels used to control machinery, equipment, and/or systems following blueprints and wiring schematics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Fabricate and wire control panels with expected quality, efficiency, and safety.
- Share thoughts and ideas on improved methods, processes, and procedures to enhance the department’s products and services.
- Keep advised and provide counsel to management on industry standards, trends, and new technology that can be incorporated into company products and services.
- Liaise and assist Panel Shop Manager, Foreman, QA, and Hardware Design with issues and concerns found in design of panels.
- Notify Purchasing Manager of stock items running low.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe work area.
- Align work ethic and actions with company vision.
- Any other task as directed by management.
Responsibility and Authority
Responsibility: Noted above – Panel shop processes: quality, safety, cleanliness, and organization.
Ability to read blueprints and schematics preferred. Ability to use hand tools and power tools preferred.
Adequate conversational English is required in order that the individual be able to take direction from management, understand how to complete job tasks, communicate adequately with co-workers and customers, understand and follow safety guidelines, and understand the Alliant Technologies Employee Handbook and all company policies. Must be able to interpret written warnings as posted in the panel shop area.
- 0 years of experience. Will train.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to one of our Regional Veteran Connectors. Contact Whitney Allen today at Whitney@WhereOpportunityKnox.com or Linda Larson at Linda@WhereOpportunityKnox.com