Are you committed to crafting quality products? Do you have a deep understanding of systems with multiple moving parts? PeopleReady is looking for Assembly Workers to join our client’s manufacturing facility. Assembly Workers work independently or as part of a team to build or craft an entire product or component of a product. As an Assembler, you may partner with automation, computers, and other devices that make the assembly process faster and more precise. Assembly Workers can take pride knowing that they have helped put an end product together. If you are interested, feel encouraged to apply by clicking the link above.
- Building products based on instructions from supervisor
- Performing quality checks on products and parts
- Packaging finished products and preparing them for shipment
- Being comfortable working in a dynamic assembly line environment or independently
- Documenting actions by completing production and quality assurance forms
Qualifications & Experience
- Some assembly production or manufacturing environment experience preferred
- Able to learn quickly on the job
- Attention to detail
- Ability to be stationary for long periods of time
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work. Apply to join us today.
Industry: Manufacturing & Logistics
Job Type: Temporary
Work Hours: Morning
Location: Bardstown, KY
Click here to apply.