Fort Knox, KY
- Under general direction, formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirement specifications.
- Guides and advises less experienced Business Systems Analysts.
- Competent to work at the highest technical level of most phases of systems analysis while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
* This position has a strong preference for candidates with an active or expired secret security clearance. Candidates without one will still be considered
How to Apply
If you have any additional questions or would like to apply for this position, please contact Ralph Burkey, Senior Technical Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org