Fort Knox, KY
- Responsible for all aspects of the development and maintenance of assigned enterprise architecture project and takes project from planning through final delivery.
- Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including end users, computer services, and client services. Defines project scope and objectives and develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
- Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
- Leads a group of engineers, architects, and analysts and ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews enterprise architecture deliverables.
- Provides technical and analytical guidance to enterprise architecture team.
- Directs and participates in high-level enterprise architecture analysis, evaluation, design, integration, documentation, and development.
- Applies high-level business and technical principles and methods to very difficult technical problems to arrive at creative engineering solutions.
- Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
- Has a deep understanding of DoD business transformation and processes, DoD organizational structure, and experience in developing briefings and responses to GAO, OMB, and executives within the department.
- Possesses extensive knowledge of and hands-on experience with the DoDAF, the Business Enterprise Architecture and Enterprise Transition Plan, Service Oriented Architecture, and the Business Mission Area Federation Strategy and Roadmap.
- Lead the development of the BEA and updates to the BEA Development Methodology and Architecture Planning Guide. Familiar with the Core Business Mission and Business Enterprise Priority architecture liaisons.
* This position has a strong preference for candidates with an active or expired secret security clearance. Candidates without one will still be considered
How to Apply
If you have any additional questions or would like to apply for this position, please contact Ralph Burkey, Senior Technical Recruiter, at email@example.com