Brooksource in Louisville, KY is searching for a Project Coordinator for a Fortune 100 client in the healthcare industry. You would be working with one of our best client relationships in a fast paced, high energy, agile environment. As a Project Coordinator in this group, you would be under direct supervision of the Clinical Business Technology Leadership Director. You will oversee the intake of new work requests and coordinating administrative items on such work requests. This includes facilitating the availability of/production of a suitable Vision and Scope, high level architecture or other documents that the project team may require, and track the project through estimation up to handing off to a Project Manager at project kickoff.
As a key extension of the Clinical Business Technology Leadership Director and Service Leaders, the project coordinator may also take on portfolio-wide responsibilities such as maintaining an accurate budget tracker for the portfolio, tracking cap rate determinations and project progress even for such projects as have left the intake phase.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Coordinating the activities of the pre-project team; such as scheduling meetings, taking minutes, intake item tracking, and maintaining control logs and document repositories.
- Identifying appropriate resources needed and developing portions of the schedule to ensure timely progress through the intake process.
- Tracking and being able to update Service Leaders and other stakeholders on the scope and project objectives, as well as the role, status and function of each team member to effectively coordinate the activities of the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working in a matrix reporting environment
- Superior organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Excel and Project
- Demonstrated experience with process documentation
- Prior experience with supporting other complex projects
For more information and to apply, please click here.
Please contact one of our Regional Veteran Connectors after applying for this position. Contact Whitney Allen today at Whitney@WhereOpportunityKnox.com or Linda Larson at Linda@WhereOpportunityKnox.com