Fort Knox, KY
- Associate Under immediate supervision, responsible for managing comprehensive quality management program to satisfy the quality-related expectations of the customer.
- Ensures compliance with various international and national standardization organizations such as ISO 9001:2000, CMMI, etc.
- Collects, organizes and analyzes organizational project data to assess how satisfied customers are. Authors program related documentation as appropriate.
- Determines/evaluates Root Cause and Corrective/Preventive Action.
- Develops and initiates Corrective Action Plans. Verifies corrective action and implementation.
- Performs product quality control, peer reviews and/or audits to assess compliance with stated requirements. Ensures focus on organizational continuous improvement plans and programs.
- Authors QA products.
- Provides mentoring and training to program employees where appropriate.
* This position has a strong preference for candidates with an active or expired secret security clearance. Candidates without one will still be considered
How to Apply
If you have any additional questions or would like to apply for this position, please contact Ralph Burkey, Senior Technical Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org