Fort Knox, KY
- Participates in the design, creation, and maintenance of computerized databases.
- Responsible for the quality control and auditing of Telelogic System Architect (SA) databases to ensure accurate and appropriate use of data.
- Consults with and advises users on access, works directly with users to resolve data conflicts and inappropriate data usage, and directs the maintenance and use of the enterprise architecture encyclopedia.
- Consults with SA programming personnel to resolve system performance issues.
- Responsible for the installation, maintenance, configuration, and integrity of SA.
- Implements application enhancements that will improve the reliability and performance of the application.
- Works with network engineers to schedule installations and upgrades and maintains them in accordance with established IT policies and procedures.
- Responsible for file maintenance, control, and product support and facilitates change control, problem management, and communication among architects, engineers, and analysts.
- Establishes and enforces processes to ensure a consistent, well-managed, and well-integrated application infrastructure.
- Develops appropriate application and process documentation.
- Expertise with the BEA SA repository and its internal structure, Visual Basic, SA macros, Windows XT server, SQL server, and DoDAF modeling methodology.
- Has a deep understanding of BTA business transformation and enterprise architecture’s role in it, the BTA organizational structure, and experience in coordinating delivery and publishing of the BEA.
* This position has a strong preference for candidates with an active or expired secret security clearance. Candidates without one will still be considered
How to Apply
If you have any additional questions or would like to apply for this position, please contact Ralph Burkey, Senior Technical Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org