Fort Knox, KY
- Responsible for content of technical documentation.
- Checks author’s document for spelling, grammar and content problems (e.g., missing instructions or sections; redundant or unnecessary sections).
- Accuracy of content may fall under this position or the programmer, depending on the expertise of the editor. Ensures that documents follow the style laid out in the organization’s style guide.
- May also be responsible for maintaining the style guide.
- Suggests revisions to the style guide as appropriate. Editor is often a technical writer who has moved to this position.
* This position has a strong preference for candidates with an active or expired secret security clearance. Candidates without one will still be considered
How to Apply
If you have any additional questions or would like to apply for this position, please contact Ralph Burkey, Senior Technical Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org