Group: Information Technology
Support the IT Department assisting with needed activities to include support for the implementation of Coupa for project management support, communications and administrative tasks. Working closely with project management leadership for needed activities and documentation to include setting up project meetings, attending project team meetings, recording meeting minutes, documenting /tracking issues and action item list. Candidate will get broad exposure to information technology global processes, project management and understanding of corporate culture with global organization.
Intern serves as primary support for Coupa Project within the IT Department. Primary responsibilities will be to support a strategic project implementation (coupa) with project management activities as outlined.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support key activities to support Coupa implementation. Key activities may include: research, project management support, communications, presentation development, process diagrams, etc.
- Provide assistance as needed. This may include some administrative work for day to day activities.
- Develop PowerPoint or Google slides presentations as needed for research and or reporting
- Assist and/or manage others with special projects as needed.
Intern will act as an extension of the IT Department and Brown-Forman Corporation. The intern will be expected to act professionally in all instances and should use the following guidelines as a baseline for appropriate behavior.
- Arrive on-time at the specified work location
- Dress professionally. If in doubt, refer to the Brown-Forman Dress Guidelines, as detailed in the Brown-Forman Employee Handbook.
- Communicate with others with respect. This includes all verbal and oral communications with management, co-workers, and all contacts both within and outside of Brown-Forman.
- Act primarily in an observational role in all internal and external meetings unless specifically noted by management.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Security, or related field. Prefer individual pursuing internship or interested in one year assignment (with consideration to a school schedule).
- Proficient knowledge in Expert in Powerpoint and/or Google Slides, Expert in Word and/or Google Docs, Expert in Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Preferred experience in Smartsheets, or similar tools, for project planning
- Strong technical Aptitude
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Organization skills
- Self motivated and self-starter
- Demonstrated ability to independently initiate, prioritize, and plan work to meet deadlines on multiple projects
- Demonstrated self-starter with ability to make independent judgment
- Excellent organizational skills and detail orientation.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Time management skills/Attention to deadlines
- Experience working with a technology organization
- Desire to learn and develop professionally
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this internship, please contact:
Manager, Reserve Power
After applying for this position, please contact one of our Regional Veteran Connectors. Contact Whitney Allen today at Whitney@WhereOpportunityKnox.com or Linda Larson at Linda@WhereOpportunityKnox.com