Founded in 1884, Christian Care Communities is Kentucky’s largest faith-based not-for-profit provider of affordable senior retirement living and long-term care for Older Adults. Our statewide network of senior living communities provides more than a place to live—we provide a place to call “home.”
Top Reasons Why You Want to Work for Christian Care Communities as a CNA- Certified Nursing Assistant:
- Competitive Pay
- Generous Time Off
- 7 Holidays / +1 Floating Holiday
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance packages
- Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
- Paid Group Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) and 403(b)
- Education Assistance after 6 months of employment
- Workplace Leaders in Health and Wellness
- Direct Deposit/Weekly Pay (Pay Active)
- $$$ Referral Bonus $$$
- Shift Differential
- Uniform Assistance
- Discounted Meals
- 9 Chaplains to Support Residents/Employees
- Our leadership is Involved
- Tremendous Growth Opportunity
- Challenging and Rewarding Work Environment
- Heart to Heart Emergency Assistance
- Paid orientation and much more……
CNA-Certified Nursing Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Gives prompt and efficient assistance to residents and nursing staff in duties such as:
- making beds
- obtaining and accurately recording vital signs, height / weight, oxygen saturation
- activities of daily living
- cleaning of facility equipment
- Follows resident care plans, walking/transfer instructions and restorative program as indicated.
- Provides care to the resident to maintain activity of daily living skills; mobility, prevent contractures, maintain bowel/bladder continence, adequate nutrition, positioning, skin care and social skills.
- Maintains personal hygiene of the resident.
- Follows infection control policies and procedures with emphasis on frequent hand-washing practices
- Promptly responds to call lights and resident alarms.
- Vigilant in monitoring of wandering residents.
- Immediately reports suspect abuse injuries (i.e., bruises/skin tears) of unknown origin
- Maintains safe environment by recognizing, eliminating, and/or reporting hazards.
- Uses safe practices utilizing gait belts and mechanical lifts as deemed appropriate.
- Participates in performance improvement measures, nursing committees, and data collection.
- Accepts personal responsibility for continuing education to maintain status on Kentucky Nurse Aide Registry.
***Other duties may be assigned or be modified by employer as need arises.
CNA-Certified Nursing Assistant Work Hrs./ Shifts:
Full Time / 1st, 2nd and 3rd open
What will you need as a CNA-Certified Nursing Assistant?
- Required Education: High school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
- Preferred Experience: 1 or more years’ experience in a long-term health care setting
- Required License and/or Certification: Certified as Nursing Assistant, Commonwealth of Kentucky
For more information and to apply, click here.
After applying for this position, please contact one of our Regional Veteran Connectors. Contact Whitney Allen today at Whitney@WhereOpportunityKnox.com or Linda Larson at Linda@WhereOpportunityKnox.com