Founded in 1884, Christian Care Communities is Kentucky’s largest faith-based not-for-profit provider of affordable senior retirement living and long-term care for Older Adults. Our statewide network of senior living communities provides more than a place to live—we provide a place to call “home.”
Top Reasons Why You Want to Work for Christian Care Communities as a RN-Registered Nurse:
- Competitive Pay
- Generous Time Off
- 7 Holidays / +1 Floating Holiday
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance packages
- Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
- Paid Group Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) and 403(b)
- Education Assistance after 6 months of employment
- Workplace Leaders in Health and Wellness
- Direct Deposit/Weekly Pay (Pay Active)
- $$$ Referral Bonus $$$
- Shift Differential
- Uniform Assistance
- Discounted Meals
- 9 Chaplains to Support Residents/Employees
- Our leadership is Involved
- Tremendous Growth Opportunity
- Challenging and Rewarding Work Environment
- Heart to Heart Emergency Assistance
- Paid orientation and much more……
RN-Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- Initiates a patient education plan according to the individualized needs of the patient, as prescribed by Physician and/or Organization policy.
- Explains procedures and treatments to resident and family, to gain cooperation, understanding, and to allay apprehension.
- Maintains awareness of comfort and safety needs of resident.
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques.
- Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to detect deviations from normal and to assess condition of resident.
- Documents nursing history and physical assessments of assigned residents.
- Observes resident; records significant conditions and reactions, and notifies supervisor or physician of patient’s condition, reaction to drugs, treatments or if there is a significant incident.
- Notifies resident’s physician and appropriate responsible party/POA when there is a change in the resident’s condition or upon the death of a resident.
- Prepares equipment and accompanies and aids physicians during rounds; assists with examinations, and consults with physician as necessary in planning resident care, treatment and rehabilitation.
- Performs emergency treatment when necessary based upon nursing standards, policies, procedures, and protocol.
- Notifies the physician of the emergency and carries out physician orders.
***Other duties may be assigned or be modified by employer as need arises.
RN-Registered Nurse Work Hrs./ Shifts:
- Full Time / (6:15a-6:45p or 6:45a-6:15pm)
What will you need as a RN-Registered Nurse?
- Required Education: Associates’ degree in Nursing from an accredited college
- Preferred Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Required Experience: 1 year experience as an RN in a hospital or long-term care setting
- Preferred Experience: 6 months’ experience in a rehabilitative & restorative nursing practice
- Required License and/or Certification: Licensed as RN, Commonwealth of Kentucky
For more information and to apply, click here.
After applying for this position, please contact one of our Regional Veteran Connectors. Contact Whitney Allen today at Whitney@WhereOpportunityKnox.com or Linda Larson at Linda@WhereOpportunityKnox.com