Computershare is a global market leader in transfer agency and share registration, employee equity plans, mortgage servicing, proxy solicitation and stakeholder communications. We also specialize in corporate trust, bankruptcy, class action and utility administration, and a range of other diversified financial and governance services.
Founded in 1978, Computershare is renowned for our expertise in high integrity data management, high volume transaction processing and reconciliations, payments and stakeholder engagement. Many of the world’s leading organizations partner with us to streamline and maximize the value of relationships with their investors, employees, creditors and customers.
Computershare is represented in all major global financial markets and has over 16,000 employees worldwide who are key to delivering exceptional value and outcomes. Our career opportunities span many business units, including Computershare Loan Services and Kurtzman Carson Consultants – join our growing team of financial services professionals!
Responsible for the day-to-day administration of project(s), from initial planning through final distribution, providing support to the Consulting staff, and additional administrative services provided by Kurtzman Carson Consultants LLC (“KCC”) to clients and class members under the supervision of the Senior Staff.
Position Responsibilities & Essential Functions:
- Proofread documents for accuracy, including review of deadlines and class member specific information
- Create and maintain timelines for various projects, including both internal and external deadlines and facilitating the completion of associated tasks
- Drafting of project specific specifications documents for dissemination to class members and clients
- Receive and resolve claimant inquiries received via phone, email and physical mail regarding project specific questions
- Perform and audit data entry of claimant correspondence for accuracy
- Provide weekly reports to Senior Staff regarding project specific statistics; and
- Coordinate communications and/or tasks between various departments to ensure all deliverables are delivered in a timely manner.
- Other duties or tasks as assigned by management.
- The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Education:
Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from four-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read/comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos; write simple correspondence; effectively present information in one-on-one/small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the environment is moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee may occasionally have reason to lift up to 10 pounds. The vision requirements include close and distant vision.
For more information and to apply, please click here.
Please also contact one of our Regional Veteran Connectors after submitting your application. Contact Whitney Allen today at firstname.lastname@example.org or Linda Larson at email@example.com