ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides Level 1 application support; identifies, analyzes, troubleshoots all assigned production application incidents.
- Provides Level 2 deep dive analysis on urgent and critical application related issues.
- Provides after hours on-call support on a rotating basis.
- Researches problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported application and to provide the highest level of support possible.
- Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades.
- Identifies and resolves application and service issues and any other questions that may arise.
- May assist in training employees or serve as go-to person for team members.
- Participates in training programs to continuously improve application knowledge and service skills.
- Proven troubleshooting methodology and a desire to solve complex challenges.
- Provides appropriate personnel a precise understanding of issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level.
- Perform complex computer and administrative duties to troubleshoot and solve technical issues in a timely manner with high level of satisfaction.
- Develop, research, document, and implement processes and best practices relating to use of technology.
- Create reports and write queries as requested by end users.
- Other duties as assigned and trained.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred and/or
- 1-3 years of relevant industry experience
- Must be able to encounter unfamiliar technologies, applications and situations, figure them out, and provide solutions that match company’s needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; including communicating technical information in terms understandable to the diverse audiences.
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills; adapt to new technology and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize work.
- Basic knowledge of Window Server, SQL Server, and SSRS.
For more information on this position and to apply, click here.