SAIC has a contingent job opportunity to support an ARMY customer in Fort Knox, KY. This position is contingent upon contract award.
The Customer Relations product manager will be responsible for Quality control, compliance, customer testing support and release management field.
– Develops, modifies, applies and maintains quality evaluation and control systems and protocols for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials product.
– Collaborates with engineering laboratory and production functions to ensure quality standards are in place.
– Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
– Designs and analyzes inspection and testing processes, mechanisms and equipment; conducts quality assurance tests; and performs statistical analysis to assess control and manage risks of product quality and determine the responsibility for products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications.
– Audits quality systems for development acceptance criteria (parameters based on product result).
– May be certified in lean and six-sigma quality methodologies and utilize quality tools to help drive continuous improvement.
– SAFe certification helpful.
– Provides expertise on continuous process improvement strategies, organizational redesign, change management projects, and performance measures for basic business process engagements.
– Defines and develops business processes, policies, roles and responsibilities, and performance metrics; Conducts analysis of business processes: current state analysis, gap analysis, benchmarking, best practices identification, organizational assessment, and other related tasks.
– Plans and implements process improvements, including: future state design, change management, and transition planning.
– Interfaces with all areas of project including customer, computer services, and client services.
– Client may be internal or external to company.
– Provides oversight for the development and maintenance of quality programs, systems, processes and procedures that ensure compliance with policies and that the performance and quality of services conform to established standards and agency guidelines.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
– Bachelors degree from an accredited institution plus fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience.
– Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
– Clearance Level To Obtain: Secret
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC’s approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jul 17, 2018, 2:00:31 PM
Primary Location: United States-KY-FORT KNOX
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job
Nearest Major Market: Elizabethtown
Job Segment: Engineer, Manager, Lean Six Sigma, Engineering, Management, Marketing, Quality
Click here to apply.