The Data and Reporting Professional 1 integrates data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements. Programs and maintains report forms and formats, information dashboards, data generators, canned reports and other end-user information portals or resources. May create specifications for reports based on business requests. Understands own work area professional concepts/standards, regulations, strategies and operating standards. Makes decisions regarding own work approach/priorities, and follows direction. Work is managed and often guided by precedent and/or documented procedures/regulations/professional standards with some interpretation.
- Using SQL coding and/or Access to extract data and create reports for Claims Cost Management business partners
- Partner with project optimization team to provide automation and user self-service reporting, and review reporting for efficiency operations
- Assist in conducting quarterly access security audits
- Previous experience manipulating large data sets
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Access and SQL
- Strong Communication Skills (verbal and written) Preferred Qualifications
- 1+ years of experience in SQL, SAS and other data systems
- In-depth experience in Microsoft Excel including formulas, pivots, charts, graphs, etc.
- Experience in managed care or health care sector
- Prior experience working in a system analytics and/or data warehousing environment
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working with EDW
- 2 years of previous technical, coding, reporting
Scheduled Weekly Hours 40
Location: Work from home – Bardstown, KY
Click here to apply.