The Patient Experience Director is a position responsible for assessing, developing, and driving Hardin Memorial Health’s strategy for transforming patient and guest experiences, specifically the main campus at HMH. The Patient Experience Director assumes accountability for executing and hardwiring evidence-based tools and practices to elevate and sustain a culture of service excellence.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, analyzing and dispersing patient experience data and trends, providing leadership, facilitation, training, and coordination of various teams to support and enhance patient experience initiatives, and validation of core competencies related to patient experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, organizational communication, or health related field is required.
- Master’s Degree preferred; required within five years of hire.
- Five years management experience required. Hospital experience required.
- The Patient Experience Director must have strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders from direct care providers, leaders, support staff and physicians. Must have experience in project planning and execution.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products preferred.
- Ability to analyze data and trend data is required. Position requires discernment, maturity, sensitivity, prudent judgment, empathy, patience, the ability to cope with stress, flexibility, tact, and diplomacy in communicating to all customers and staff.
- A sincere interest in helping people is required. Experience with performance improvement and team facilitation preferred.
- Experience as a trainer, consultant or coach preferred. Ability to effectively manage time, functioning as a self-starter is required.
Click here to apply.