Leading and driving all operation activities to ensure consistent levels of production excellence are achieved and sustained while developing and maintaining a fully engaged and talented workforce. Provide vision and direction for the entire facility, in line with the corporate vision of Rapid Continuous Improvement through Lean Manufacturing and Total Productive Maintenance in order to ensure current and future success. Ensure the facility attains/exceeds key performance measures and maximizes profitability by building short and long-term strategies and initiatives to drive out waste in order to meet customer, market and competitive demands; developing and communicating clear expectations and focus; and providing required resources and guidance as necessary.
- Drive Improvement in Safety, Quality, Delivery, Productivity and Cost while showing respect for people by creating an environment of growth and development through continuous learning.
- Ensure a safe and highly motivated work force by serving as a role model for the critical Company leadership behaviors and providing proactive leadership in safety and environmental efforts, positive employee relations, organization design and work systems development.
- Rapidly continuously improve the processes and technology by staying current in new technological developments and championing continuous improvement efforts in all areas of the site in order to implement and sustain manufacturing best practices, procedures, and relevant certifications/qualifications (eg FSSC22000, AlB, GMP, HACCP).
- Act as liaison between plant personnel and corporate by building solid relationships and effectively communicating division and corporate goals within the site, and knowing when and how to communicate plant issues upward.
- Maintain a competent site leadership team by applying high standards for selection and performance, communicating and delegating key responsibilities, teaching and mentoring while actively utilizing all performance, development and career resources to their full potential.
Join the team at Dr Pepper Snapple Group and make a difference by pursuing everything that you do with the determination that sets us apart from our competitors. Driving for results leads to recognition and personal growth within the company, helping us to achieve our goal to “Be the Best Beverage Business in the Americas”. The success that comes from within each of us is recognized, and creates opportunities for your growth in the organization.
We take great pride in offering our people benefits that are competitive. We appreciate hard work, innovative ideas and unending passion, which is why we provide a comprehensive set of benefits and options designed to fit the unique lifestyles of our employees from day one based on eligibility requirements.
- Previous experience in manufacturing roles of increasing responsibility, preferably up to and including Plant Manager.
- 7-10 years manufacturing experience in the Beverage industry preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering/Science preferred but not required)
- Previous experience leading in a Lean and Total Productive Maintenance environment and experience with Six Sigma techniques
Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (NYSE: DPS) is the leading producer of flavored beverages in North America and the Caribbean. Our success is fueled by more than 50 brands that are synonymous with refreshment, fun and flavor. We have 6 of the top 10 non-cola soft drinks, and 11 of our 14 leading brands are No. 1 in their flavor categories. In addition to our flagship Dr Pepper and Snapple brands, our portfolio includes Sunkist soda, 7UP, A&W, Canada Dry, Crush, Mott’s, Squirt, Hawaiian Punch, Peñafiel, Clamato, Schweppes, Rose’s and Mr & Mrs T mixers.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Dr Pepper Snapple Group recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
For more information on this position and to apply, please click here.