- Handle empty cases and solve other line issues.
- Train other operators on use of machinery.
- Perform best practice quality checks on line and equipment.
- Set up machinery and ensure all production materials are available.
- Operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed.
- Monitor line for defective materials and perform any other related work in accordance with line quality.
- Record all data as required (i.e. charts, necessary process adjustments based on data findings, etc.).
- Clean and sanitize all equipment and facility as required.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- 2 years prior experience with operation of high-speed production machinery and monitoring of product quality
- Lift, push and pull a minimum of 50lbs repeatedly
Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (NYSE: DPS) is the leading producer of flavored beverages in North America and the Caribbean. Our success is fueled by more than 50 brands that are synonymous with refreshment, fun and flavor. We have 6 of the top 10 non-cola soft drinks, and 11 of our 14 leading brands are No. 1 in their flavor categories. In addition to our flagship Dr Pepper and Snapple brands, our portfolio includes Sunkist soda, 7UP, A&W, Canada Dry, Crush, Mott’s, Squirt, Hawaiian Punch, Peñafiel, Clamato, Schweppes, Rose’s and Mr & Mrs T mixers.
For more information on this position and to apply, please click here.