The Quality Utility Worker is responsible for preparing and mixing of appropriate ingredients required to produce finished syrup from calculation for bottling, canning, and premix/post-mix operations based upon number of cases and tanks scheduled for production each shift. They are also responsible for performing standardized qualitative and quantitative tests on the work-in-process goods for our Louisville facility.
Join the team at Dr Pepper Snapple Group and make a difference by pursuing everything that you do with the determination that sets us apart from our competitors. Driving for results leads to recognition and personal growth within the company, helping us to achieve our goal to “Be the Best Beverage Business in the Americas”. The success that comes from within each of us is recognized, and creates opportunities for your growth in the organization.
- Control flow of syrup to production lines.
- Mix and blend ingredients to create various batches.
- Set equipment parameters for operation.
- Perform quality checks as required.
- Perform sanitation.
- Inventory and control ingredients.
- Receive, monitor and control sugar.
- Operate forklift truck.
- Approve batches for packaging and conforming finished product for shipment and places non-conforming product on hold for further analysis.
- Make corresponding inventory movements in SAP.
- File and maintain retained samples.
- Calibrate, clean, and maintain laboratory equipment and instrumentation.
- Follow all policies and procedures, including Safety.
We take great pride in offering our people benefits that are competitive. We appreciate hard work, innovative ideas and unending passion, which is why we provide a comprehensive set of benefits and options designed to fit the unique lifestyles of our employees from day one based on eligibility requirements.
- Previous experience batching, mixing, or compounding
- Can lift, push, and pull 50 pounds repeatedly during the duration of your shift in a full range motion
- Can stand, kneel, twist, bend throughout the duration of your shift
- Previously worked in a related industry (Pharmaceuticals, Chemical, Cosmetic, Food or Beverage, Military)
- Previous experience reading and following recipe details
- Previous experience with an application system such as SAP that used for electronic documentation
Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (NYSE: DPS) is the leading producer of flavored beverages in North America and the Caribbean. Our success is fueled by more than 50 brands that are synonymous with refreshment, fun and flavor. We have 6 of the top 10 non-cola soft drinks, and 11 of our 14 leading brands are No. 1 in their flavor categories. In addition to our flagship Dr Pepper and Snapple brands, our portfolio includes Sunkist soda, 7UP, A&W, Canada Dry, Crush, Mott’s, Squirt, Hawaiian Punch, Peñafiel, Clamato, Schweppes, Rose’s and Mr & Mrs T mixers.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Dr Pepper Snapple Group recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
For more information on this position and to apply, please click here.