Russell Springs, KY
Dr. Schneider Automotive System Inc., located in Russell Springs, Kentucky, is a Germany-based automotive supplier with more than 90 years of experience in plastic processing, final assembly . As a supplier and development partner in demand all over the world and with over 3900 employees, we manufacture for renowned automobile producer such as Audi, BMW, Ferrari, Fiat Chrysler, Ford, Jaguar/Land Rover, Lamborghini, Maserati, Mercedes, Opel, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Seat, Toyota, Volkswagen and Volvo.
“WE MAKE THE CAR THE BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD. ”
This position requires multi-tasking, prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related information. Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds; preparing and mailing invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments. The right candidate must be hands- on, collaborative team member who has a positive attitude, can adapt to handling challenging situations. We are seeking an intelligent, energetic, resourceful employee with the following experience and qualities:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related information.
- Pays invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment.
- Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds; preparing and mailing invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
- Collects revenue by reminding delinquent accounts; notifying customers of insufficient payments.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments.
- Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- International Communication with German Headquarter.
- Maintain vendors & customer files.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as required.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Must be highly organized, have excellent follow-up and prioritization abilities.
- Ability to make independent judgments when necessary but also flexible to be part of a team culture.
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Sense of urgency.
- Oral Communication Skills & Written Communication Skills & Reading Skills & Math Skills
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferable.
- More as 2 years accounting experience.
- Accounts payable management.
- Accounts receivable management.
- General ledger account management.
- Asset management.
- Must be able to follow standard filling procedures.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices and principles.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Intermediate experience with accounting software, SAP preferable.
We offer comprehensive benefit package. 12 PTO Days, 10 Paid Holidays, Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance, Group Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Retirement Plan 401(k), Short and Long Term Disability Insurance and other fringe benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,000.00 /year
- Accounts Receivable: 1 year
- Accounts Payable: 1 year
Click here for more information and to apply.