Russell Springs, KY
We are looking for a highly motivated person to join our Paint Line team and support our growing business. If you love being challenged, creating solutions and enjoying leadership role, then let’s make it happen. We are looking for someone who enjoys the fast and furious, figuring things out rather than being told what to do, a good teammate, and doesn’t mind grinding it out in systems and processes. Work Smart, Have Fun, Help Others – this is essential to our success.
Dr. Schneider Automotive System Inc., located in Russell Springs, Kentucky, is a Germany-based automotive supplier with more than 90 years of experience in plastic processing, final assembly. As a supplier and development partner in demand all over the world and with over 4,000 employees, we manufacture for renowned automobile producer such as Audi, BMW, Ferrari, Fiat Chrysler, Ford, Jaguar/Land Rover, Lamborghini, Maserati, Mercedes, Opel, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Seat, Toyota, Volkswagen and Volvo.
“WE MAKE THE CAR THE BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD. ”
This position requires multi-tasking, preparation of financial statements, cash flow analysis, all banking relationships and reconciliations, forecasting, internal controls and strategic planning with the Plant Manager. The right candidate must be hands- on, collaborative leader who has a positive attitude, can adapt to handling challenging situations. We are seeking an intelligent, energetic, resourceful employee with the following experience and qualities:
Responsibilities and Duties
- Substitute Paint Line Manager during his absence.
- Oversee the paint process and ensures production rates, schedules, quality and safety requirements are met by adhering the company policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all supervisors and team members maintain their part of the process/system.
- Ensures optimum working conditions of the Spray booth and detect process anomalies.
- Responsible to stop the production if Paint line output does not meet quality requirements after consultation with Paint line Manager.
- Accomplish paint line objectives by the training and delegating authority to paint line leadership team.
- Assist with activities such as recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves paint line operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change; ensuring proper maintenance and utilization of equipment; ensuring proper manpower utilization.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum college degree is required, as is 2+ years of experience in management.
- Experience in Automotive Industry is must (preferred paint experience).
- Expert-level knowledge in painting process, compositions, application and equipment.
- Required to travel, sometimes internationally.
- Experience in budget planning and calculations.
- Must have proven ability to lead a diverse team of supervisors, team leaders and skilled workers.
- Must have strong organizational, analytical, problem solving, and management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels are essential.
- Ability to make independent judgments when necessary but also flexible to be part of a team culture.
For more information on this position and to apply, click here.