EOS USA is a national accounts receivable outsourcing (ARO) company headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, with regional US offices in Chicago, Dallas, Rochester (NY), Rancho Cordova (CA) and Somerset (KY), and operating subsidiaries in Gurgaon, India and Makati City, Philippines. In addition, we have an operational presence in Canada via our sister organization, EOS NCN, with offices in Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver.
EOS USA is the US subsidiary of the EOS Group GmBh, one of Europe’s largest ARO companies with 55 subsidiaries and 7,000 employees operating in 26 countries in support of over 20,000 clients worldwide.
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for performing HR related tasks within the assigned location. This includes the handling of the recruitment for a high volume call center, working directly with the Management staff in regards to employee relations issues and ensuring a professional work environment.
- Acts as a single point of contact for the employees and managers in assigned location.
- Responsible for the recruitment process in the location.
- Organizes hiring events and participates in the interviewing process for all applicants.
- Handles the pre-employment process for all applicants including running pre employment background checks, checking professional references and coordinating new hire orientations.
- Works closely with career centers and attending local hiring events in the community.
- Conducts new hire orientation in the location.
- Closely works with Management team regarding the handling of employee relations issues including participating in counseling sessions and disciplinary action meetings.
- Partners with Management to communicate Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Conducts 90 day check-ins and exit interviews within the location.
- Works with Corporate Human Resources department in regards to the daily running of the location.
- Ensures a professional work environment where all company policies and procedures are being followed.
- Maintains compliance with all state and federals laws.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Hours: This is a full time/40 hour per week position. The hours will include Monday- Friday 8am to 5pm.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- ADP Workforce Now experience desired.
- Strong computer skills: MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- 3-5 years of experience within the Human Resources field (recruiting experience preferred).
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including recruitment and employee relations.
- Strong knowledge of federal and state employment laws.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
EOS USA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or protected veteran status.
For more information on this position and to apply, click here.