The Quality Control Clerk is responsible for performing audits and identifying errors in completed documents. In addition, the Quality Control Clerk is responsible for documenting and reporting findings.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Conduct audits on production work, based on client requirements.
- Review, verify, and document audit errors reported by client.
- Log reported/identified errors and required supporting information into audit database.
- Create and communicate necessary quality reports for company, client, and contractor purposes
- Participate in/contribute to quality performance reviews or discussions with client.
- Provide assistance to production staff (in-house or contractor), as needed, regarding rules and procedures.
- May assist with training of production staff.
- Maintain understanding of current process requirements, rules, and procedures.
- Maintain a record of completed work.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of client information per client guidelines.
- Maintain levels of productivity and quality based on department standards.
- Additional responsibilities and duties may be assigned.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to work in office environment with conditions that may include: computer room, production floor, warehouse and shipping/receiving. Occasional exposure to dust, dirt, toner, ink and other environmental factors is possible.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive motion
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds periodically
- Ability to use computer
- Ability to key at least 6,500 kph per hour at 99% accuracy.
Click here for more information and to apply.