As the world’s third largest premium spirits company and named one of America’s best mid-sized employers by Forbes in 2017, Beam Suntory is crafting the spirits brands that stir the world. Consumers from all corners of the globe call for the company’s brands, including the iconic Jim Beam and Maker’s Mark bourbon brands, the Suntory whisky Kakubin and many more!
Beam Suntory is committed to recruiting the best and knows that Veterans have the attributes, values and skillset they are looking for! Beam Suntory is seeking talent for maintenance and manufacturing opportunities ranging from entry to senior level at their Jim Beam plants in Clermont and Frankfort, KY.
Join us for an exclusive facility tour of the Jim Beam Distillery on Wednesday, March 14 from 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM EST. The tour is open to Where Opportunity Knox clients, transitioning Veterans and Veteran higher education students over the age of 21.
During this showcase you will:
- Meet key leaders and managers at Jim Beam
- Experience a day in the life of the civilian workforce at the Jim Beam facility in Clermont
- Learn more about the industry and network with current employees
- Get a better concept of the work environment and culture
- Tour the Clermont distillery and warehouse – A guided tour will take you through the entire process, starting with the natural limestone water well and all the way through the mashing, distilling, barreling, aging, and bottling. Concluding with a tasting experience.
Location: Jim Beam American Stillhouse (526 Happy Hollow Road, Clermont, KY 40110-0160)
Attire: Business casual (i.e. khakis and a polo shirt). Please wear closed toe shoes.
If you are interested in participating, please RSVP by 3 PM EST on Friday, March 9 at Nina@WhereOpportunityKnox.com / (617) 366-7466 or contact your Regional Veteran Connector.