Performs a wide range of administrative duties of a highly responsible and complex nature generally for one or more upper level managers. Administers programs, projects, and/or processes specific to the operating unit served.Mayserveas a liaison with others within and outside the company regarding administrative issues related to purchasing, personnel, facilities, and operations.
Responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined. Accountable for always doing the right thing for customers and colleagues, and ensures thatactions and behaviors drive a positive customer experience. While operating within the Bank’s risk appetite, achieves results by consistently identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks of all types.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides optimum support to the manager(s) by remaining aware of departmental goals, providing ongoing communication and organizing priorities to meet deadlines.
- Coordinates manager’s schedule, makes appointments, and arranges and coordinates travel schedules.
- Answers and screen manager’s calls. Arranges conference calls.
- Answers routine question inquires and determines which items are to be handled by manager’s subordinates and forwards appropriate items to manager.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
- Prepares a variety of special and recurring reports containing highly confidential information following manager’s general directions.
- Types letters and reports from rough drafts, making changes in grammar, punctuation or spelling as needed.
- Organizes and maintains confidential file system and files correspondence and other records.
- Orders office supplies and arranges for equipment maintenance.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Requires ability to properly read and write well enough to type, edit, and proof general business correspondence and prepare reports as normally acquired through completion of a high school education.
- Requires an in depth understanding of company policies, procedures, and operations in order to assume a variety of administrative details usually acquired in four years of secretarial experience, including at least two years of relatedexperiencewiththe Company.
- Experience with Microsoft office products, such as Word and Excel is necessary.
For more information on this position and to apply, please click here.