Respect * Customer Driven * Innovation * Global Perspective * Action Oriented
Flex Films is seeking Full Time employees for our clean/climate controlled/state of the art facility!
If you have experience with the following, then Flex may be a fit for you!
- Strong electrical knowledge
- Driven for overall team success
- Technical aptitude to work with automated machinery
Flex Films is a world class player in the polyester film and flexible packaging markets, through driving efforts in technology, innovation, and product development. Flex Films is a part of UFLEX Group which exceeds annual revenue of $1.2 billion, operates on 4 continents, and supplies products in over 115 countries.
Reporting and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Maintenance Manager is responsible for supervising the equipment maintenance and facilities management teams while demonstrating thorough root cause analysis and problem-solving via the use of analytical, data-driven tools and processes.
Salary is based on skills and experience.
Additional Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Plan, organize and supervise the maintenance operations while keeping safety at forefront of activities.
- Undertake routine checks of machines, panels and systems.
- Establish job priorities and time frames for maintenance staff.
- Monitors the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiates reordering when necessary.
- Review operations of equipment and systems to minimize unplanned downtime.
- Develops, maintains and executes a comprehensive preventative maintenance plan for manufacturing equipment and facilities infrastructure.
- Analyze the root cause and solve problems in a timely manner.
- Ensure adherence to safety, health and environmental policies and procedure.
- Ensure compliance with the quality standards in the production process.
- Collaborates with Production Manager on decisions about adjustments to the production schedule.
- Identifies process deficiencies and operational gaps to increase the plant’s output.
- Develop Waste Management and reduction plan and incorporate applicable regulations.
- Engages outside maintenance contractors as needed. Negotiates service agreements in order to achieve the optimum amount of service at a competitive cost.
- Manages departmental costs associated with personnel, tooling, spare parts and vendor support effectively.
- Aggressively seeks opportunities to reduce cost via process improvements, negotiations and lean initiatives.
- B.S., Engineering or Technical Discipline with 10-15 years of experience in the field of maintenance within automated manufacturing environments; strongly preferred
- 5-7 years of direct leadership of maintenance organization
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to pass a background, physical, and drug screen
Flex Films Offers:
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits
- A diverse, inclusive work environment which offers learning opportunities to encourage personal development
- Interact with colleagues from around the world while working in a global environment
- Entrepreneurial environment to inspire innovation and enthusiasm, creating success for oneself and the company
As one of the world’s leading companies in flexible packaging, we utilize the expertise of our people to innovate products to meet tomorrow’s needs. If you are interested in applying your skills and knowledge to make a global impact, then discover the numerous career opportunities at Flex Films and become part of our international team.
Benefits and Disclosure:
Flex Films offers a competitive salary package in addition to a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage, Life Insurance, Disability Coverage, 401 K Savings Plan, Vacation, and Paid Holidays.
Flex Films is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
For more information and to apply, please click here.
Please also contact one of our Regional Veteran Connectors after submitting your application. Contact Whitney Allen today at firstname.lastname@example.org or Linda Larson at email@example.com