At Ford Motor Company, we are dedicated to designing, manufacturing and selling high quality vehicles that meet the diverse needs of our customers. We believe our employees and the different perspectives that they bring to the business are the driving force behind our success. Come discover a company that is focused on the quality of our vehicles, the environment, the community and the world in which we live.
- Coach Safety, Quality and Productivity to ensure objectives are met through following standardized work
- Monitor andon occurrences. Be the first responder as secondary support
- Through Process Confirmation, verify that the line is running safely, smoothly, and producing quality parts
- Support Continuous Improvement and coach problem resolution to the lowest level
- Communication and recognition
- Build Team Leader and Team Member capability
- Create a conducive work environment for the team(s) to complete their assigned responsibilities / tasks
- Basic administration of supervisory responsibilities and documents
- Responsible for the daily material handling functions for the facility and for the department
- Ensure proper material flow from receiving dock, to warehouse storage location, to the production line feed location, to the delivery of finished product to customers
- Provide direction and support in the allocation of resources in order to appropriately cover material handling responsibilities
- Support Ford Production System and synchronous material flow through lean manufacturing practices
- Lead and manage unionized hourly personnel
- Ensure flawless introduction of new parts to production through proactive planning and cross-functional communication
- Effectively implement the Engineering Change Process
- Identify data gaps in CMMS (missed production counts, etc.) and take corrective actions.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of experience with Microsoft Office products
- 1+ years of material handling or logistics supervisory experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Operations, Transportation & Logistics, Supply Chain Management & Information Systems, Applied Engineering Science, Packaging Engineering, or Business Mgmt.
- Lean Manufacturing experience
- Safety and MP&L experience preferred
- Knowledge of constraint management principles
- Knowledge of forklift and power material handling vehicle operation and safety awareness
Successful candidate must be able to demonstrate leadership in One FORD (leadership) behaviors combined with outstanding interpersonal, teambuilding, and communication skills
For more information and to apply, please click here.
Please also contact one of our Regional Veteran Connectors after submitting your application. Contact Whitney Allen today at firstname.lastname@example.org or Linda Larson at email@example.com