Area of Accountability:
Carry out assignments from quality management, involved in assuring product quality. To maintain document control, calibration, product approval, and receiving inspection systems. To report needs and opportunities for improvement of overall product quality as requested by quality management.
- Learn and assist in MPAP documentation and completion by updating documents in the plant, updating matrix, making copies, and assist Quality Engineer with all documents. Take pictures, unload into draft Work instructions, Quality Alerts, or visual aids, gather MPAP information, conduct planed studies, and other various QA duties.
- Inspect, evaluate, and record results of purchased components and produced units using the proper inspection in accordance with Receiving Inspection and Engineering requirements.
- Record results of inspections and follow established procedures in providing feedback on appropriate forms.
- Must be computer literate (Microsoft Office, database, and graphing software).
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with different levels of management and production personnel.
- Must be able to follow directions
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited college or university
- Must maintain at least a 3.0 GPA
For more information on this position and to apply, click here.