Healthcare isn’t just about health anymore. It’s about caring for family, friends, finances, and personal life goals. It’s about living life fully. At Humana, we want to help people everywhere, including our associates, lead their best lives. We support our associates to be happier, healthier, and more productive in their professional and personal lives. We encourage our people to build relationships that inspire, support, and challenge them. We promote lifelong well-being by giving our associates fresh perspective, new insights, and exciting opportunities to grow their careers. At Humana, we’re seeking innovative people who want to make positive changes in their lives, the lives of our members, and the healthcare industry as a whole.
Be a part of the Human Resources world – Guiding alignment of Human Capital strategies.
Humana is seeking an HR Business Partner (HRBP) to be a part of the HR Team supporting Humana Government Business (HGB) headquartered in Louisville, KY. Humana’s success in a competitive marketplace requires focused alignment of the human capital strategy and business strategy. The HRBP will collaborate with senior leaders and all of HR to advance business strategies, build organizational capability, affect change, drive well-being and engagement and build organizational capability through assessment, development and deployment of talent.
The HRBP will responsible for creating the human capital plan and then putting the plan in motion to enhance culture, talent mindset, and drive important business outcomes. This role will partner with our leaders who are focused on enhancing our services along our Perfect Service journey.
- Business Acumen: Solid understanding of and possesses a well-rounded background in health systems. Applied knowledge of current and future policies, practices, trends and information affecting his/her business. Understands the competition and effectively harnesses competitive intelligence. Is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace
- Collaborates: Engages others by gathering multiple views and being open to diverse perspectives, focusing on a shared purpose that puts Humana’s overall success first.
- Accountability: Meets established expectations and takes responsibility for achieving results; encourages others to do the same.
- Builds Trust: Consistently models and inspires high levels of integrity, lives up to commitments, and takes responsibility for the impact of one’s actions.
- Interpersonal Effectiveness: Understands oneself, effectively manages emotions, listens and communicates with respect, and builds trusting relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ of demonstrated progressive and strategic HR experience in multiple HR disciplines
- Organizational development knowledge
- Strong business acumen
- Demonstrated track record of effectively identifying and closing strategic human performance gaps to create a strong talent mindset and positive impact to business goals and objectives
- Master’s Degree
- Previous experience supporting a consumer-centric business, or in a consumer-centric organization
- Experience working with the business and business strategy and translating it into Human Capital deliverables
- Sound understanding of business principles, models, and concepts
- This role would require 10-15% travel depending up on business needs.
At Humana, we know your well-being is important to you, and it’s important to us too. That’s why we’re committed to making resources available to you that will enable you to become happier, healthier, and more productive in all areas of your life. If you share our passion for helping people, we likely have the right place for you at Humana.
For more information on this position and to apply, please click here and search by Requisition Number 190985.