- Offer second tier support for issues arising from the use of enterprise standard applications such as Microsoft Office and Project
- Assist in the administration of routine tasks including zoning, masking and space monitoring, and new initiatives such as remote data replication and policy-based archiving
- Create the documentation necessary to distribute applications to the desktop and server platforms
- Provide ongoing technical advice, assistance, and training to fellow associates and to customers
- Accountability: Meets established expectations and takes responsibility for achieving results; encourages others to do the same. Employs focus, attention to detail, reliability, and appropriate prioritization to drive outcomes. Sees opportunities to contribute and takes the initiative to create solutions.
- Builds Trust: Consistently models and inspires high levels of integrity in decisions, speech, and actions. Lives up to commitments, taking responsibility for the impact of one’s actions. Exercises the courage to prioritize principles and values over personal or professional gain.
- Collaborates: Engages others by gathering multiple views and being open to diverse perspectives, focusing on a shared purpose that puts Humana’s overall success first. Develops and strengthens networks and relationships, both inside and outside the organization, that support company performance. Proactively and transparently contributes information and energy toward creating value with others.
- Customer Focus: Connects meaningfully with customers to build emotional engagement and customer advocacy. Develops and applies deep customer knowledge and intimacy to develop and deliver products, services, and interactions that provide value beyond expectations. Simplifies complexity and integrates internal efforts to deliver an optimal customer experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Preventive Maintenance Program, Certified Information Systems Security Professional and/or
- Certified Information Systems Auditor certifications
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Microsoft certification
- Experienced with IT Audit
For more information and to apply, please click here and search for Requisition Number 184725.
Please contact one of our Regional Veteran Connectors after applying for this position. Contact Whitney Allen today at Whitney@WhereOpportunityKnox.com or Linda Larson at Linda@WhereOpportunityKnox.com