Our Inventory Control Associates are a vital part of the KEEN Team. These positions support the entire Distribution Center (DC) with expertise on exception handling of orders, inbound exceptions and/or locations variances through utilization of KEEN Warehouse Management System (WMS). Inventory Control Associates will master and utilize location management tools such as slotting and inventory cycle counting to ensure location accuracy and integrity for all operational areas. The Inventory Control team will assist with special projects and training of our associates as well as tracking and logging all key reports and data needed to comply with external audit processes. Associates may have the opportunity, after training and certification, to operate powered equipment such as order pickers, pallet riders and reach trucks depending on the needs of the Operation. Associates will work in multiple areas as assigned and support areas based on business volume and team performance. Associates will model KEEN values and act in accordance with KEEN’s mission.
- Facilitates corrections made to orders, receipts and locations throughout the DC in KEEN WMS.
- Assigns slotting and reviews velocity reporting to execute product movement based on sales data.
- Performs cycle counts and tracks error rates reporting these to the Inventory Control Coordinator.
- Works in multiple departments; requiring different task actions, lifting requirements, and technology tools such as RF scanning equipment.
- Identifies and reports problems and supports solutions to maintain excellent service and quality.
- Supports DC operations through building wide housekeeping maintenance including cardboard and waste removal.
- Builds rapport with other departments to ensure correct order flow, service levels and quality levels are maintained.
- Effectively and safely operates various types of powered material handling equipment to complete assigned tasks.
- Moves to work within the DC as assigned.
- Contributes to a positive work environment in a manner that is consistent with KEEN values and expectations; with the bottom line expectation of providing outstanding service to KEEN retail partners and fans.
- Shows respect for the KEEN brand and teammates
- On time and reliable; meets or exceeds attendance requirements.
- The ability to frequently lift and shift boxes weighing an average of 30 to 40 pounds with a maximum of 65 pounds throughout a full shift of work
- The ability to work in a standing or walking environment for 8-10 hour shifts
- The ability to cross train in other departments
- The ability to comprehend and apply Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years prior experience working in a Distribution Center or in similar Inventory Control role
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Willing and able to work extended shifts extra days as needed
- May be required to work overtime
- Must be able to read and take direction in English
- Successful completion of 60-day training program
- Subsidized On-site Cafeteria
- Free Shoe Program
- KEEN Employee & Family Discount Program
- 401k retirement savings program with company match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Outdoor Industry discounts
For more information and to apply, please click here.
Please contact one of our Regional Veteran Connectors after submitting your application. Contact Whitney Allen today at firstname.lastname@example.org or Linda Larson at email@example.com