Mount Vernon, KY
Independently perform complex maintenance tasks in a timely manner to include hardware and periodic application software fixes. Able to plan and lead in the installation of new product upgrades and equipment relocations. Also responsible for the implementation of field engineering changes. Ensure the overall cosmetic appearance of machinery is clean and presentable. Be knowledgeable of, and adhere to, all company policies including alert procedures, call dispatching and closure, inventory control, time and expense reporting, preventative maintenance and equipment availability reports. Employee will be responsible for providing and overseeing continual training and assistance to the customer in the operation and customer-related maintenance of all maintained equipment. Establish and maintain an excellent working relationship with fellow workers, supervisors and area sales personnel while maintaining a positive work attitude at all times.
- 2nd shift (3:00pm-12:00am)
- Mandatory overtime and weekend hours
- Desktop Support
- Server Support
- A+ certification
- Manage multiple projects at once
- Keep up with growing environment
- Take ownership of training and job – takes notes, etc.
- Vulnerability Remediation’s
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Requires frequent movement of products and parts weighing up to seventy-five (75) pounds.
- High school or equivalent
- MCSA: 1 year
- Windows 7 OS: 2 years
- Desktop Support: 2 years
- Server Support: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- A+ Certified
For more information on this position and to apply, click here.