We are recruiting for an Employee Service Center Associate to join our Human Resources Department in Louisville, Kentucky.
Reviews all incoming emails and faxes received by centralized HR team. Determines if the request is new, a duplicate request, or additional information needed for an existing request. Creates tickets if needed and assigns to appropriate team for handling. Attaches additional information to existing tickets, updates status and assigns to the appropriate team for resolution. Forwards information to the applicable departments.
- Reviews all emails and faxes to determine the nature to the request
- Creates tickets in SAP CRM system for unique request; or updates information received for existing requests
- Assigns tickets to appropriate teams or individuals for handling
- Escalates issues to the next level as needed
- Participates in information sharing with co-workers; identifies trends and passes recommendations for improvement to the supervisor
- Serves as a backup for the Employee Services or Operations teams as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned/needed
- High degree of emotional intelligence
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills which include the ability to effectively communicate in a courteous manner with staff, co-workers, leadership, vendors and internal and external customers.
- Ability to identify problems and develop solutions
- Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously; set priorities and plan work to meet deadlines
- Ability to work with a team to create effective departmental strategies and meet department goals.
- Strong organizational skills, high attention to detail and customer focus.
- Willingness to work additional hours to meet work objectives
- Strong computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office, word-processing and spreadsheet software, HRIS, Internet
- Basic knowledge of human resources programs and specific regulations relative to human resources.
- Maintains confidentiality of all employee information to assure employee rights are protected.
- Represents the organization in a positive and professional manner.
- Complies with all organizational policies regarding ethical business practices.
Service Excellence Requirements:
- Work efforts reflect a passion for exceeding customer expectations.
- Displays responsibility by taking ownership of quality service.
- Exhibits a commitment to results by looking for and recommending/implementing process improvements.
- Demonstrates commitment to interpersonal excellence through professional greetings, proper telephone etiquette, common courtesy, a professional attitude and appearance.
- Recognizes the benefits of team collaboration. Shows respect for fellow employees by working together to get the job done.
- Effectively addresses customer concerns and resolves conflict in a manner that is fair to all.
- High school diploma required; Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years customer service center or HR experience required; 3 years preferred.
- Prior use of a ticketing/case number system strongly preferred.
Depending on a candidate’s qualifications, this position may be filled at a different level.
For more information and to apply, click here.
After applying for this position, please contact one of our Regional Veteran Connectors. Contact Whitney Allen today at Whitney@WhereOpportunityKnox.com or Linda Larson at Linda@WhereOpportunityKnox.com