Responsible for auditing new hire documents for accuracy and completeness. Obtains missing documents to ensure regulatory and Company compliance.
- Audit new hire electronic personnel files to ensure file is complete and in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Work with site leaders to obtain missing/incomplete documents. Provide guidance on corrections as needed.
- Create and maintain electronic personnel files in HRIS (SAP).
- Utilize designated systems and/or websites to complete additional new hire documents (e-verify).
- Provide guidance to leaders on processes and procedures related to new hire documents.
- Escalates and communicates hiring issues to the appropriate level.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High attention to detail, strong organizational skills and customer focus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and HRIS as well as the Internet.
- Ability to set priorities and plan work to meet deadlines.
- Ability to effectively work with co-workers, staff, leaderships, vendors and internal and external customer.
- Willing to work additional hours to meet work objectives.
- Ability to work with a team to create effective departmental strategies and meet department goals.
- Basic knowledge of human resources programs and specific regulations relative to human resources.
- High School diploma or GED; some college preferred.
- Minimum 2 years in an administrative role preferably in an HR setting.
For more information and to apply, please click here.