LG&E and KU Energy is an innovative, low-cost energy provider based in Louisville, offering a stimulating and challenging work environment, as well as outstanding career opportunities created by the company’s strong market position and forward-looking strategy.
Join us for an exclusive facility tour and breakfast at LG&E and KU Energy on Friday, June 22 from 8 AM – 12 PM EST. The tour is open to Where Opportunity Knox clients, transitioning Veterans, their family members and Veteran higher education students.
During this showcase you will:
- Meet key LG&E and KU Energy leaders and managers
- Experience a day in the life of the civilian workforce at LG&E and KU Energy
- Learn more about the industry and enjoy a complimentary breakfast
- Receive an overview from guest speakers about career opportunities
- Get a better concept of the work environment and culture
Location: Mill Creek Generating Station (14660 Dixie Hwy, Louisville, KY 40272)
- Wear clothing you don’t mind getting dirty
- Ladies are required to wear slacks
- Everyone must wear a tie shoe. NO sandals, boots, loafers, high heels, etc. Tennis shoes work best.
Other: Please bring a copy of your resume
If you are interested in participating, please RSVP by Tuesday, June 19 at Linda@WhereOpportunityKnox.com or contact your Regional Veteran Connector.