Work to develop deeper relationships with new and existing members of the credit union. Promoting the sales environment with members and staff in regards to member development through tout the branch.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Provide routine information concerning services to new and existing members. Open new member service accounts, handle any questions or problems in regards to member service issues while looking for cross‑sell opportunities to better service the members. Direct member to appropriate MDO for lending needs when situations warrant lending processing and or approval.
- Conduct follow up with new members, including working monthly reports for future cross‑sell opportunities.
- Stay informed on all credit union promotions of new products or services.
- Adhere to Bank Secrecy Act and security procedures of the credit union.
- Provide product knowledge to members and be prepared to compare with the competition.
- Keep abreast of federal regulations and stay in compliance with all laws.
- Cooperate and work together as a team with co‑workers, maintain a neat work area, and perform other duties as required by management.
- To practice confidentiality where appropriate in all employee, member and credit union affairs.
- A high school education or GED
- One year to three years of similar or related experience
For more information on this position and to apply, click here.