- Application Deadline: 1/29/2018
- 4 Month Paid Training Class
- Pay During Training: $13.05/hour
- Pay After Certification: $15.30/hour
The EMT Recruit position is an opportunity for individuals seeking certification and full-time employment as an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT). EMT Recruits will be paid during the 4 month training process ($13.05 per hour) and are eligible for benefits. Upon successful certification as an EMT, Recruits will be promoted to a full-time EMT position ($15.30 per hour) with Louisville Metro EMS. Applicants must meet the following mimum requirements at the time of application:
- At least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- No Felony Convictions – Misdemeanors are considered on a case by case basis.
For more information and to apply, click here.
After applying for this position, please contact one of our Regional Veteran Connectors. Contact Whitney Allen today at Whitney@WhereOpportunityKnox.com or Linda Larson at Linda@WhereOpportunityKnox.com