The Support Manager role will have a focus in one of three areas Front-End, Back-End, or Night Operations.
The Support Manager Front-End role is primarily responsible for planning, scheduling, monitoring, and successfully implementing all non-selling operations in the front-end of the store (i.e., cashier and administrative functions), facilitating the store s ability to provide a superior customer shopping experience and maximize sales and profitability. This includes overseeing the Administrative office, researching shortages or overages, depositing cash in the bank, handling register pulls and loans, managing exchange and loaner accounts, and monitoring Customer Service desk activity.
The Support Manager Back-End and Support Manager Night Operations roles are primarily responsible for planning, scheduling, monitoring, and successfully implementing all non-selling operations in the back-end of the store (during the overnight shift or the Night Ops role), facilitating the store s ability to provide a superior customer shopping experience and maximize sales and profitability. This includes leading a team responsible for critical support processes including receiving and stocking inventory, assembling product, and delivery. In addition, the individual in this role delivers training to associates, manages performance, and creates schedules for the team to ensure adequate department coverage at all times.
To be successful, the Support Manager must collaborate and communicate with his/her peers on the leadership team to ensure that critical information is being shared and to determine the most effective methods for meeting service objectives and customer needs.
- Morning, afternoon, and evening availability any day of the week;
- Late evening, night-time, and early morning availability any day of the week (for Night Ops role)
- Physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise;
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- High School Diploma and 3 years of retail store experience OR 5 years of experience in a retail environment
- Experience managing project teams (with or without direct report responsibility)
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in customer service role
- Experience working in a fast paced, dynamic retail environment
- Experience in a leadership role with direct report responsibility
- Experience using store computer systems (including but not limited to: Project Tool, Genesis, Sterling)
- Availability would need to be open but would primarily be Sunday through Thursday 9pm-6pm
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
For more information on this position and to apply, click here.