New Albany, IN
The Product Management Coordinator will provide cross-functional administrative support to product, design and marketing teams to ensure the timely market introduction of all new products. Additionally, this position will be actively involved in project planning/management, developing key product performance analytics & reports to evaluate product lifecycle activity, profitability, and overall product performance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and execute project plans for all sampling (new product introductions for branded and conversion, private label/new programs) and marketing/promotional projects to ensure on-time completion.
- Develop, maintain and communicate project schedules for all assigned projects.
- Coordinate with vendors including bookmakers, graphic consultants, photography studios, ad agencies, publications, etc. in the execution and expediting of sampling and other promotional materials.
- Prepare and distribute to customers, pre-sell correspondence for new products. Liaise with international distribution & LSI-Suzhou for introduction of new products and sampling materials.
- Administrate all customer PO’s for sampling/promotional materials, including customer invoicing.
- Obtain vendor cost/delivery estimates for all sampling/promotional materials; provide approved specifications and initiate PO’s accordingly.
- Assign/manage product identification numbers and enter/maintain control record information and product specifications (PSS) for all new products.
- Provide final edits/proofing for all materials.
- Develop/execute internal sampling procedures to streamline activities and ensure accuracy for all projects.
- Coordinate tradeshow activities/logistics-provide assistance to Design/Marketing.
- Maintain websites to ensure current information for all sites
- Develop data analytics for evaluating product performance’including life cycle analysis, revenue/profit performance, inventory turns, etc.
- Provide various monthly/quarterly reports; assist in developing presentation materials.
- Maintain/update all Intellectual Property records, including filing applications for copyrights/trademarks.
- Provide general administrative Executive support.
- Associate’s degree in related field. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-3 years related work experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications’Word; Excel; PowerPoint. Database/Data analytics experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The physical demands described here are the representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
For more information and to apply, click here.
After applying for this position, please contact one of our Regional Veteran Connectors. Contact Whitney Allen today at Whitney@WhereOpportunityKnox.com or Linda Larson at Linda@WhereOpportunityKnox.com