Monument Chemical in Brandenburg, KY is seeking qualified candidates for a Production Engineer.
- Initiate Management of Change for all Process Hazard Analysis (PHA’s) and coordinating execution of action items.
- Conduct incident investigations including root cause analysis, coordinating execution of action items and continuous improvement activities.
- Review and analyze daily operations and trends.Review operating procedures, ensuring documentation complies with established ISO standards, create and maintain spreadsheets and charts, review daily logs, collect data, maintain files and update forms as necessary.
- Investigate quality and deferment customer complaints, provide root cause and correction actions.
- Identify and assist in the development/execution of expense and capital projects to facilitate improvements, improve reliability reduce fixed costs and enhance safety.
- Ensure full compliance with all regulatory requirements, including but not limited to OSHA, EPA, DOT and all HSE rules, policies, practices and procedures.
- Drive continuous improvement through close measurement tracking of key plant metrics (including OEE, UPE, DPR, FPQ, etc).
- Bachelors in Chemical Engineering required or equivalent combination of post High School education and experience.
- Experience in continuous and/or batch processes and control systems preferred; manufacturing experience preferred.
- Experience with Process Safety Management (PSM) a plus.
- Demonstrated analytical and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with technical contacts, as well as hourly workforce.
- Demonstrated ability to master specific products, processes and equipment.
- Good organizational, time management, verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have good problem solving skills using Statistical Process Control (SPC) as a tool.
- MS Office experience required. SAP experience a plus.
- Proficiency in configuring Provox and DeltaV distributed control systems preferred.
- Experience with Root Cause Analysis strongly preferred.
For more information and to apply, please click here.
Please contact one of our Regional Veteran Connectors after applying for this position. Contact Whitney Allen today at Whitney@WhereOpportunityKnox.com or Linda Larson at Linda@WhereOpportunityKnox.com