- Maintains and makes any repairs and/or adjustments on all types of equipment and building infrastructures.
- Correct any mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, etc. problems and if not possible, report concerns to shift Team lead.
- Make recommendations on required changes to existing and new tooling, prototypes and fixtures, ensuring better quality parts.
- Maintain, inspect, repair and/or adjust trim fixtures, assemble fixtures, support equipment, etc., when necessary to ensure employee safety and product quality.
- Follow documented process for MRO parts sign out and part removal process.
- Follow lockout/tag out procedures as well as safety rules 100% of the time.
- Ensures that supervisor is continually and fully informed of all job related matters and actively communicates job information to other personnel concerned thereby eliminating misunderstanding.
- Contribute to a work environment free from harassment, where fairness, equity and non-discriminatory practices are standard
- Adhere to the Quality Policy and Environmental Policy as they relate to ISO 9001:2008 and EMS ISO 14001:2004 and TS 16949
- Mechanical background with general knowledge in electrical, mechanical systems, pneumatics, hydraulics, and machine shop skills.
- Read and understand electrical wire diagrams and be able to read machine prints.
- Must be able to adhere to relevant ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 systems work instruction, processes and procedures.
- PLC experience is desireable but not required.
Click here for more information and to apply.