- Manage all aspects of spare parts to ensure correct part levels are maintained at a set minimum/maximum level.
- Update shift maintenance leads and Plant manager on any MRO shortages.
- Responsible for the preparation and issuance of purchase orders for products and services that are used to maintain and repair equipment.
- Research quotes for maintenance products and negotiate pricing with vendors.
- Assess purchase orders for accuracy and compliance with company regulations.
- Receive price quotes from vendors, compare quotes against requirements and the budget, and purchase orders.
- Ensures that supervisor is continually and fully informed of all job related matters and actively communicates job information to other personnel concerned thereby eliminating misunderstanding.
- Contribute to a work environment free from harassment, where fairness, equity and non-discriminatory practices are standard
- Adhere to the Quality Policy and Environmental Policy as they relate to ISO 9001:2008 and EMS ISO 14001:2004 and TS 16949
- Previous purchasing experience in an industrial setting preferred with excellent communication skills and sound research skills generally needed.
- Must be able to adhere to relevant ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 systems work instruction, processes and procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
For more information on this position and to apply, click here.