Founded over 100 years ago, OneMain is America’s premier personal finance company. Our company provides personal loans, insurance, and other related financial products to more than 2.4 million consumers in communities across the country through a network of over 1,800 branches with more than 10,000 employees. We are committed to responsible lending and regulatory compliance, and have an active program of outreach to the Investment Community.
OneMain Financial is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the open Operations Support Representative role in the Operations Support Charge Off team in our London, KY Service Center. This position will provide administrative support including account review, handling questions from agents or Unit Manager / Department Manager, and interaction with Internal and External customers. A solid understanding of policy and procedures, time management, and organizational skills are a must in this position.
The successful candidate will learn and perform the following functions:
- Review and decision accounts adhering to the charge off policy
- Communicate with various departments and branch offices regarding all aspects of charge off
- Researching a variety of account related issues
- Reporting monthly data to senior management
- Completing Ad-Hoc reviews as assigned by management
- Ensuring assigned tasks are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensuring compliance, operational risk controls in accordance with regulatory standards, and policies
- Maintaining a positive workplace environment
- High School Diploma or GED required; additional training preferred
- 1 (One) or more year(s) in financial services
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Organizational skills
- Detail orientation
- Time management skills
- Knowledge of systems and primary job functions
- Knowledge and understanding of policies and procedures
- Collaboration & multitasking skills
- OneMain offers an excellent compensation package including a competitive base pay with additional incentives and bonuses.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, profit sharing, holiday and vacation time off
OneMain prides itself on internal growth opportunities through training and development as well as career growth opportunities through internal promotions. Take the first step toward a challenging and rewarding career at OneMain and apply today!
OneMain is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information on this position and to apply, click here.