Do you have experience working in a fast-paced, customer focused environment? Are you focused on achieving goals and have you mentored and trained teams? If so, Personal Finance Company has an amazing opportunity to join our team as a Branch Manager in our Somerset, KY branch. Branch Managers create and implement strategy, keep their team motivated, and lead their team to achieving their goals!
Become a part of a fast growing, dynamic company, and join a team that offers an opportunity for accelerated professional growth! If you enjoy interacting with customers and thrive in a results oriented environment, we would love to hear from you!
- Provides service to customers and prospective customers seeking loans. Extends credit to individuals through a variety of loan programs.
- Responsible for the retention and maintenance of existing accounts as well as developing awareness of additional sales/service activities.
- Develops additional business through building relationships with auto or retail sales dealers and networking within the community.
- Consistently reviews and develops action plans for delinquent loan accounts including initiating customer contacts, negotiating extensions of refinancing, and collecting payments due.
- Manage collection activities including consulting with customers on loan payments for past due accounts.
- Demonstrates consistent and effective leadership through the supervision and development of
- Branch employees in order to achieve Branch goals, minimize turnover, and create conditions for positive and effective working relationships.
- Implements internal Branch auditing procedures which properly control all negotiable items and company records held within the Branch. Such procedures must meet and may exceed those dictated by company policy.
- Prepares and submits reports reflecting Branch activity and growth.
- Investigates and resolves customer and employee inquiries and complaints.
- May perform additional functions depending on market demand and branch staffing in order to provide consistent quality customer service. Other functions include but are not limited to: collecting payments, completing and processing loan applications, contacting customers for late payments, answering phones, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a discipline such as Business, Accounting, Finance, Administration, Economics; or recent successful (within past 3 years) completion of a lending training program or other closely aligned course of study.
- Five additional years of related experience may be substituted for the Bachelor’s Degree and completion of a lending program.
- Military rank of E-4, W1, or O1 and above can also be substituted for Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of five (5) years of related experience in the Consumer Lending and/or Financial Services industry required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of successful experience supervising both employees and production outcomes of a direct Consumer Lending, Financial Services Branch, Collections Agency or business work unit and consistently attaining business goals.
As a team member of Personal Finance Company you will enjoy a robust benefits package that demonstrates our dedication to employee satisfaction.
Medical, Dental, Vision
401k with Company Match
Flexible Spending Account
For more information on this position and to apply, click here.