Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform various maintenance repairs as prescribed by Fleetmate, Repair/Replace up to and including major components on vehicles
- Remove/Install/Replace broken or defective parts
- Diagnose / recommend repair via Solus Pro, IDS or MDI web based programs
- Provide own hand tools up to 1”
- Maintain current knowledge of service bulletins pertaining to fleet
- Coordinate with Parts Manager on ordering parts needed for repairs
- Change and repair tires
- Clean assigned areas
- Ability to make service runs
- Perform minor maintenance on vehicles including PM’s (Oil Changes) and buildings as needed
- Complete paperwork i.e. work orders, shift transition sheets
- Other duties assigned as needed
The physical demands described here are the representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 125 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to computer screens using keyboard functions and other hand usage.
**The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change. The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
- ASC Certified
- Diesel Engine Certified preferred
- Mechanical background required
- Clean criminal background check and driving record
- High school diploma / GED required
- Some college / technical school preferred
For more information and to apply, please click here.
Please contact one of our Regional Veteran Connectors after applying for this position. Contact Whitney Allen today at Whitney@WhereOpportunityKnox.com or Linda Larson at Linda@WhereOpportunityKnox.com