Supervises activity of hourly staff engaged in billing, collections, customer service, and support work. Responsibilities include providing process and account support, addressing all staff questions, monitoring the daily activity and performance of each team member, assigning team work, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints, resolving problems, and training employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed to maximize accounts receivable, with excellent customer service at the lowest cost.
- Coach and motivate staff to reach individual and team goals.
- Provide full shift floor support for team members.
- Maintain working knowledge of all team operations and processes, while communicating any change to staff.
- Participate in coordination of activities with other Supervisors in a highly developed team environment.
- Provide feedback in routine disciplinary matters.
- Assures compliance with departmental policies and procedures.
- Report performance information to manager on a weekly and monthly basis
- Work with QA Specialist to administer quality reviews. Monitor and analyzes daily performance of staff for productivity, time utilization, quality of work, and customer service.
- Represents respective team as business owner concept for resolution of issues
- Conduct monthly staff meetings
- Practice / adhere to Procarent Mission Statement and to the Core Values
- Comply with HIPAA compliance guidelines, policies and procedures to assure confidential information is protected in accordance with the HIPAA rules and regulations.
- Assist manager in screening and interviewing potential employees.
- Lead the team in supporting and abiding by Procarent policy and goals, while maintaining a positive, professional attitude
- Coordinate with other teams to ensure policies are enforced
- Act as a lead or resource on assigned projects
The physical demands described here are the representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to computer screens using keyboard functions and other hand usage.
**The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change. The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
- Associates Degree and at least two years of supervisory experience required or 5-10 years supervisory experience
- Minimum of one year healthcare experience required
For more information and to apply, please click here.
Please contact one of our Regional Veteran Connectors after applying for this position. Contact Whitney Allen today at Whitney@WhereOpportunityKnox.com or Linda Larson at Linda@WhereOpportunityKnox.com