Raytheon Missile Systems, at the Large Scale Integration Center (LSIC) located in Louisville, KY has an exciting and challenging opportunity for motivatedindividuals with prior shipping and receiving experience.
This position will be part of a Bargaining Unit.
Starting Rate: $18.50
The Production Controller identifies shortages, monitors bills of material and ship orders, and interfaces with Management, Engineering, Planning, Quality Assurance, Procurement and other support personnel to identify/correct production/inventory related problems. Receives, issues, stores, identifies, salvages, verifies, packs, ships and controls product and materials. Maintains inventories and documentation per company and/or government auditing requirements. Utilizes computer systems to track, update, search, locate and maintain production materials, supplies, shop orders and any other pertinent documentation needed for the production effort. Performs shop floor, inventory and receiving, shipping and packaging functions necessary in the movement of Company material and in conjunction with the MRP/SAP methods for material/workload control. Third shift work may be required.
– Ability to lift moderate weight items, working out of doors and ability to follow safety procedures
– Prior experience with material handling; inventory control; warehousing; shipping or receiving.
– Prior manufacturing operations, procedures and communication skills
– Experience with the Microsoft suite of tools (Word, Excel and Power Point)
– Experience with SAP management system
– Equipment operations experience, i.e. forklift trucks, pallet jacks, electric hand dollies and overhead cranes
Required Education (including Major):
– High School diploma or equivalent
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Missile Systems (RMS) is the world leader in the design, development and production of missile systems for critical requirement including air-to-air, strike, surface Navy air defense, land combat missiles, guided projectiles, exoatmospheric kill vehicles, missile defense and directed energy weapons. RMS is headquartered in Tucson, Arizona with over 11,000 employees operating at sites across the country and internationally.
None / Not Required
Type Of Job
KY – Louisville
Click here to apply.