Join us in transforming peoples’ lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Employee Relations Analyst.
Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.
Employee Relations Analyst Responsibilities
This position requires an individual who has significant employee relations and human resources experience, deep subject matter knowledge of employee relations, analytical thinking skills, effective listening and assessment skills, with strong communication and interpersonal skills that enable the individual to work successfully on a broad spectrum of employee and labor relations issues and projects. The position will support the ResCare Employee Relations Department.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Conducts workplace investigations into complaints and allegations of non-compliance violating policy and procedure.
- As needed, visits employees at their worksite to observe and assess employee satisfaction.
- Audits completed investigations for evidence of due diligence
TRAINING/SUPPORT – 40%
- Assists the Director of Human Resources in providing consultation/support to employees concerning job-related problems or personal problems contributing to job-related problems
- Provides advice and assistance on employment related complaints
- Conducts supervisor and employee training in discipline, performance management, HR investigations
- Partner with senior managers and HR teams to create and sustain positive employee relations programs and best practices
- Documents issues in HR database, pulls or creates reports and conducts internal audits as they pertain to Employee Relations data and processes.
- Tracks frequency of employee relations concerns for training
- Assists in reviewing/monitoring unemployment compensation. Responds to, prepares cases, represents Woods at Unemployment Compensation Hearings.
- Design, collect, and analyze multiple levels of employee feedback
- Analyze, diagnose, design, and revise people programs, policies, and practices to sustain positive employee relations
- Three (3) years of human resources experience preferably in Employee Relations or work experience to be applicable to the duties listed in the job description.
- Bachelor’s level degree – Graduation from an accredited college or university with major course work in Human Resource Management, Business or Public Administration or closely related field.
- Excel proficiency required. Must have basic computer skills including knowledge of word processing and presentation software. Ability to counsel others as it relates to discipline, complaints and grievances. Ability to relate to all levels of staff, faculty and students. Ability to maintain confidential information. Ability to meet deadlines
- Must have analytical thinking skills, independent thinking skills, effective listening and assessment skills, and mediation skills.
- Must be highly organized and able to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people’s lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
For more information and to apply, please click here.
Please contact one of our Regional Veteran Connectors after applying for this position. Contact Whitney Allen today at Whitney@WhereOpportunityKnox.com or Linda Larson at Linda@WhereOpportunityKnox.com