Join us in transforming peoples’ lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Office Coordinator.
Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.
Office Coordinator Responsibilities
Responsible for coordination and processing of administrative business office and payroll functions.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Process Payroll per the operations payroll schedule.
- Collection and review of employee punch correction forms and/or manual timesheets. Obtain applicable supervisor approval as needed. Submit approved documents to the Business Center weekly.
- Print Employee Time Detail reports from the Workforce Timekeeper system.
- Distribute reports to supervisors to review.
- Communicate any payroll discrepancies to the Business Center prior to payroll processing.
- Generate and distribute other Workforce Timekeeper or labor management reports per assigned frequency.
- Distribute payroll checks.
- Collection and review of employee mileage forms. Obtain applicable supervisor approval as needed. Submit approved documents to the Business Center weekly.
- Distribute daily mail, including monitoring of outgoing mail and overnight packages.
- Prepare office correspondence and memos as needed.
- Order and maintain office supplies.
- Coordinate office and office equipment maintenance as needed.
- Maintain current and accurate assigned petty cash account(s).
- Maintain purchase cards and distribute as needed. Obtain weekly spend down and receipts for cardholders/users. Reconcile receipts to US Bank statements and submit to Resource Center weekly.
- As applicable, report lost or stolen Purchase cards. Obtain replacement cards.
- As requested, prepare and submit request form to change limits, cancel, or order new purchase cards. Obtain ED approval. Submit approved request to the Director of Planning and Analysis at the Resource Center.
- Prepare and submit SOURCE forms for new locations, relation, lease renewals, and other property updates.
- Receive consumer trust fund requests. Ensure appropriate approvals are obtained. Submit requests to BC for processing in RFMS.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Must have a High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Two years of related office management or bookkeeping experience. Human Resources experience preferred.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people’s lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
For more information on this position and to apply, click here.